Facing a cost to connect grid power to their new block, the customer wanted to avoid relying on the grid anyway due to poor local network reliability. Significant load demand requirements, and stressed the importance of their temprite beer cooler too.
40-41kWh average daily winter/summer demand; 18.5kW design surge
Ground mount solar array frames needed; equipment shed available; long underground cable runs necessary
- OEA Complete 160-48 System – 16kW 1-phase output
- OEA Adapt mount – install in shed
- 99kWh sealed gel battery storage
- 14kW Polycrystalline solar array on ground frames – yielding an estimated 139% of average demand, and 106% in winter
- 9KVA backup generator (autostart)