Energy Independence On The Grid
The customer wanted to maximise all available roof spaces on the property to harness as much solar production as possible. This would provide both increased energy savings, and improved blackout proofing by maintaining solar generation if a blackout occurred during the day.
Energy security with no compromise on lifestyle
Blackout protection was needed across all 3 phases, with a system output capacity that would mean no compromise to the customer’s lifestyle. Along with the flexibility to expand the system in future if needed.
Roof space available for solar installation included both the house, and two sheds. Additional catenary wiring was required to facilitate this. The steep driveway and complex nature of the installation meant that an on-site custom fabrication was required.
- 3 x Selectronic SP PRO SPMC482 Inverter Charger
- 4 x BYD B-Box 13.8 LV PRO (55kWh)
- 126 x Trina Solar 310W solar modules (39kW)
- 3 x Fronius Primo 8.2-1 solar inverter
- 1 x Fronius Primo 5.0 solar inverter